The Bank of England in partnership with Windsor Fellowship is recruiting for the African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme. The Programme is for students from a Black or Mixed African/ Caribbean background who are currently living or studying and planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in autumn 2017.
The African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme will offer successful applicants:
* Up to £30,000 to be used to support living costs during an undergraduate degree
* Paid Internships at the Bank of England in the summer holidays between 1st and 2nd years and 2nd and 3rd years
* Mentoring, Coaching and Support from a member of the Bank of England team.
Eligibility and Application Criteria
* The Programme is open to students who have no restrictions and are eligible to work and study in the UK
* Expected to secure at least 260 UCAS points and have 5 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English
* Have a household income below £50,000
* Have no restriction on receiving financial support from Student Finance
* Have no restrictions on living/working in the UK
To find out more about the Bank of England and their Early Careers Programmes visit www.Bankofenglandearlycareers.co.uk/our-programmes<http://www.Bankofenglandearlycareers.co.uk/our-programmes>
Further information about the Programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website www.windsor-fellowship.org<http://www.windsor-fellowship.org> along with the on-line application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Sunday 26th February 2017.